Tuesday 13 October 2009

God, this is going to turn into one big, gay blog...


Howdy peeps

So its like 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I've got every other Tuesday lecture free so it is my aim to get myself up plenty early in the morning and do lots of work.
Unfortunately, on this particular morning I kept on dreaming about my friends. You know the friends I mean - the ones you act all cool and pally around when really, inside, your mind is just exploding with the thoughts of you and them naked, sweaty and them deciding to turn very gay for the day (unless they are already gay in which case you lucky buggers...) So yer, as much as I want to gain a good degree at the end of my course - there was no way I was going to disturb THAT dream. So in the end I got up at midday. So far I have cleaned my room (which i also did yesterday..and the day before...) and have organised files on my computer. I've now been working on coursework for like half an hour and I'm bored out of my mind.

Cue a trip into the wonderful world wide web (whilst my housemates are all out) and time to feast my eyes on the best men the world has to offer.

Now when it comes to guys I'm not TOO fussed. But I will try and give you a bit of an idea, with these pictures below, the kind of guy I'm into. Its a pretty cliched guy really. And way out of my league..but meh.

An important point first of all is to advertise to you possibly my favourite ever blog for very good pictures.

FITSPORTSMEN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Seriously guys, I don't know who makes the website but they make it damn good and really get the best pics. For that reason, I have nicked a handful of my recent favourites from there. As I've credited the site I hope they don't mind. Go and take a look at it guys. As a bonus, the majority of the blogs that fitsportsmen recommend on their blog roll are also very very good.

Anyway yes, some of the pictures to give you an idea of what I go for. First off we have Mr Blue Speedos at the top of the post. He speaks for himself really. Totally gorgeous swimmer's body. And my perfect age, similar to mine, at late teens. I have a very cliched LOVE of speedos and really like it when guys my age where them. Its AMAZING at university because the uni pool has THE BEST looking student-aged swimmers ever and, because they are quite professional, they are never out of their speedos. I've taken up swimming over the summer and go most days. I have a pair of speedos but I haven't quite worked up the courage to wear them yet. I'll stick to the baggy shorts for now. So yer, that guy is totally ideal. It makes me so jealous that guys my age have bodies like that. Im a slim guy and I'm getting more defined these days with my swimming but I'm still a little too skinny for my liking really.


This guy is basically the same as the other blue-speedo clad guy but, really, can you ever get enough of speedo clad guys like this? Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure they are the speedos I own. Or atleast they look very similar - blue Diesel ones. Very snazzy.

Ok so in reality I hardly think this guy is really bf material for me but as far as fantasies go.. a big, built black athlete. Yes please! He reminds me of a guy I see in the pool/gym changing rooms every day. AMAZING. and also....massssssive (if you get me).

Ahhh, just the right age and a perfect body. Im in love.
Yer so what? I like big athletes in their lycra singlets. Be honest - its the reason most of us watch the Olympics...

Right now I put this guy in for a reason. I wanted to use him as an example of the kind of pictures that are yerrrr ok. To be honest, I'm not really so into all the posed, airbrushed photos. I think candid pictures like the ones below are SO much better. They are just so much more real. They say 'look, I'm real and this is what I look like in real life' It gives hope to us all...


So yer. You may have guessed I'm into the late teens/early 20s jock type guy. But funnily enough, the guy im really diggin' here at uni at the moment is skinny, like really skinny. I guess it's true what they say - the personality is really more important.

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling (and remember, these pictures are from the great genius(es) over at fitsportsmen.blogspot.com so check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment