Thursday 15 October 2009

Just a quick post before bed.





Why hello there....

I found these four pics on the net (still got to get a credit) so i thought I would shove them up before bed. More of what I (and hopefully you) like.

I got myself a little stat counter and, thanks probably to boysforall.com I'm starting to get a steady stream of visitors. I just hope they decide to come back again!
I do want to stress that I'm only just starting out with this blogging stuff so I've got to get to grips with it. As its my first week back at uni I also have to get used to the coursework again so I'll put more focus on this site over the weekend and beyond.

So, I thought I would just do a quick post before I go to bed. I was at a fancy dress party last night and about 4 people turned up (HA). It was dead embarrassing but then as the night progressed a good crowd gathered. Now is probably the time to tell you that there is a guy i have my eyes on who i met at the end of last term and then didnt see all summer. I really like him but I'm just trying to figure him out and see what hes thinking. He was there last night after kind of nagging me to go but then seemed to ignore me. Boys eh! So yer, I might write a bit about him here from time to time. I'll call him 'ginger' as a code. Yes - hes ginger lol.

So yer. Im slowly gathering a nice folder of juicy pics of the nets most worthy guys which I'm looking forward to putting up soon in some nice big picture-biased posts. Come back and see!

Keep safe, keep smiling
x

No comments:

Post a Comment