Monday 26 October 2009

Musicals, procrastination and football boots...


venin' all (or atleast it seems that way with the dark nights drawing in here in the UK)

I ain't been very well this past week so I have not updated the blog, as I'm sure nobody wanted to hear that i was lying in bed surrounded by used tissues.... and not used in the fun way....
So yes, its back the grindstone now I guess. I auditioned for a musical this week at uni at the audition was horrendous. I had to dance and i cannot dance. I also forgot all my song words. Needless to say, I haven't got an email for a recall audition.....
Actually, i saved this blog entry in my drafts to come back to later and I now know I have a part! Woooo. Also, if you have been reading past entries, you will know it excites me greatly when i say that 'ginger' also got a part. This means lots of rehearsing time together. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME (evil laugh....)

So yer, really looking forward to that and it will give a nice break from uni work which i lie on my bed surrounded by as we speak. Anway, I better just get to the point and paste a few pictures I have bee dying to put up, from a few blogs i frequent (usually on a daily basis in an effort to procrastinate from work).

Oh and also, today, I have a real thing for football boots. Odd perhaps, but I saw a ridiculously good looking student around uni today in blue, nylon football shorts, matching blue and white socks and some swish adidas football boots. Now, im not usually one for all this chav gear or footy gear fetish stuff but my god, I was mesmerised by his feet and his boots and his tight socks and the fact that he was nicely sweaty, obviously after a good old kick around. Yum :)

Anyway...to the photos!

Keep safe, keep smiling
x
































I.LOVE.LYCRA



















Oh my good god - the pits!


















Why is it that these american jock types always insist on wearing the most baggy, plain boxers known to man?!





































Part of me hates you for thinking you are so cool with your big biceps. Part of me just wants to have you mount me right this instant.


















We need more BBQs like this in the UK.




















Please, please, please someone tell me this guy is gay.



















Oh so teasing with the low-riding board shorts. LOVE IT.












Those trousers need to forever stay hung up in your house.














THE.PITS.YUM


















What me? Join in? Oh, if i must.


(If any of these photos are from your blog PLEASE get in touch for me to add a credit. I usually come across them when my mind really isn't thinking 'must remember the website' and im limited on hand availability to be able to make a note of it anyway.... if you get me.... ok, so that was code for I AM USUALLY WANKING).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick, I just discovered this blog, but noticed (sadly) that it has not been updated. Hope you have not given up!

    ReplyDelete