Tuesday 20 October 2009

Right, back to business.

Yo Yo guys!

Im really sorry that, so shortly after starting this blog I have been neglecting it for a few days. I've had a busy weekend of dramatic theatre relating goings-on at uni you see. The good thing about that is that I get to be with all my mates and have an excuse not to do any work, rather than just sit about or sleep in until mid-afternoon.

Also, theatre changing rooms. They are never a bad thing are they! As pervy as it is, you gotta love getting yourself a good position in the changing rooms and taking a little longer than necessary to change, so as to enjoy the view. I mean, don't get me wrong, its no gym changing rooms, but still plenty of lean, mean, chiseled torsos to gaze upon. There were a lot of male dancers in the show I was in and I really need to get myself into this dancing stuff if it gives you a body like the ones i was seeing!

Im also now obsesses with aussiebum underwear after I saw one hell of a hot guy wearing them in the changing rooms. I'm gonna work at adding some aussiebum related pictures soon. In my opinion I often find that the sight of a guy in just underwear is hotter than seeing them naked. Don't worry, I like my fair share of cock-viewings, but underwear leaves that little something to the imagination (or big in most of our imaginations really...).

So hats off to aussiebum for a great underwear range and hats off to all those that wear them!

Anyway, a few more pics for you that I have selected as I browse the net. I will endeavour to make bigger photo posts in the future but I couldnt leave it another day without posting SOMETHING. Most of todays post are speedo related as (you may have guessed) i LOVE them.

I also write this as I listen to Chery Cole and also Alexandra Burkes new singles. I cannot decide which I like better! ARGHHH.

Keep safe, keep smiling
x























No comments:

Post a Comment